Congratulations and Welcome to the Saints family! This page contains information that you need as you begin your journey as a saint. Below you will find a checklist and links to important pages that will assist you as you enter Saint Bernard School.
Save the following Dates:
- New Student Barbeque May 16, 2017
- High School Student and Parent course selection meetings May 22 – 24, 2017 (see below)
- Middle School Student and Parent course selection meetings June and August (see below)
- Uniform fitting May 16, 2017 4:00 to 6:00PM
- High School textbook swap June 3, 2017 SBS cafeteria 9AM to noon
- Orientation, Monday, Aug 28, 2017
- First day of classes, Tuesday, August 29, 2017
New Student Checklist:
- Finalize tuition payment. Contact Finance Director Robert Bernard at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance, questions, and further information
- Schedule your physical exam and fill out the required health forms.
- Request your school record to be sent to SBS (if you have not already done so)
- Summer reading assignments (link coming soon!)
- Register for your bus route through FACTS (if applicable) or confirm your carpool
- Review 2017/18 School Calendar for important dates (link coming soon!)
Middle School and High School Student and Parent Course Selection Meetings:
If your child is entering grade 7 or 8, or grades 9-12 (last name begins with A-K) their school counselor is Ms. Jayme Thomas. To schedule an appointment with her please email email@example.com.