Congratulations and Welcome to the Saints family! This page contains information that you need as you begin your journey as a saint. Below you will find a list and links to important pages that will assist you as you enter Saint Bernard School.
Save the following Dates:
- New Student Barbeque May 16, 2018 5:00 to 7:00PM
- Uniform fitting May 16, 2018 4:00 to 6:00PM
- High School textbook swap posponed due to building construction - new date coming soon
- New Student Orientation, Aug 27, 2018
- First day of classes, Tuesday, August 28, 2018
New Student Checklist:
- Finalize tuition payment. Contact Finance Director Robert Bernard at email@example.com for assistance, questions, and further information
- Schedule your physical exam and fill out the required health forms.
- Request your school record to be sent to SBS (if you have not already done so)
- Summer reading assignments
- Register for your bus route through FACTS (if applicable) or confirm your carpool
- Review 2018/19 School Calendar for important dates
Middle School and High School Student Counselors:
If your child is entering grade 6 (last name begins with A-K) or 8, or grades 9-12 (last name begins with A-K) their school counselor is Ms. Jayme Thomas. To schedule an appointment with her please email firstname.lastname@example.org.