Accepted Student Information
You did it! You have been accepted to Saint Bernard School and now you are on the path to becoming a Saint.
Next steps to secure your place in the class:
- Sign and return the Intent to Enroll Form and return it to the admissions office within two weeks of receipt. You may mail, fax or email the form to the Office of Admissions.
- Register for FACTS, the online payment plans and grant & aid system.
- Submit a nonrefundable $600 enrollment deposit.
- Sign and return to Saint Bernard the Release of Records form.
- Meet with the Offices of Admissions and Student Counseling to discuss your placement test and class scheduling.
- Attend the Accepted Student Barbeque in May.